[Eeglablist] ICA running very slowly

Alberto Sainz albertosainzc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:29:39 PST 2017

I would suggest to try in a different computer. I have been applying ICA in
a 14 electrode 30min continuous EEG recording (around 40mb) in two
different computers. 2Ghz dual core computer took 1h. 2.2Ghz i7 takes
around 5 minutes.

I know your data is larger but just to say that the processor (and probably
the RAM if is too small) matters a lot.

Good luck