[Eeglablist] Biosemi 64 channel location

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:13:09 PST 2017

Dear Xiaoqun,

Since the Biosemi channels have standard 10-20 names, you can load
locations automatically from a template. After loading a data file into
EEGLAB, click Edit > Channel locations, and a prompt will automatically
come up asking if you want to import standard locations from a besa
template.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>