[Eeglablist] ICA running very slowly

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:49:06 PST 2017

Dear Hannah,

Sorry for the trouble. Hmm that's a mysterious behavior.
In the case of informax, it does change the processing speed depending on
your data quality. So I would recommend you check your data with
trimOutlier() plugin to see if there is any outlier in multiple senses.

If you are sure it is not becaues of data quality, we would want to receive
the data in question to replicate the problem, if it does not matter to
you. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Makoto