[Eeglablist] Statistical test

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 24 17:53:11 PST 2017

Dear Ali,

It is not totally clear, but the attached figure looks as if you have 2 x 2
x 2 design. In this case, what you need is 3 way ANOVA. Of course, you can
apply t-test from the beginning as planned test, but that can be
recommended only when a small subset of the t-tests are of your interest
(you don't want to repeat it too many times because of multiple comparison
correction issues.)

So, why don't you try repeated measures 3 way, 2 x 2 x 2 ANOVA.

Makoto