[Eeglablist] high frequency oscillation- eeg advice

Ahmad, Jumana jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 13:43:34 PST 2017

Dear all,
Further to my email below I wondered if it were possible to use cleanline on 0.1Hz high pass filtered data or does it need to be 1Hz?
Is there any issue if you use cleanline after low pass filtering to remove line noise still present in the data?
Best wishes,
Jumana
Jumana Ahmad
Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study
Room M1.26.Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King’s College London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF