[Eeglablist] FDR parameters

Nils Hachmeister nils.hachmeister at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jan 27 04:40:09 PST 2017

Hello all,

at least for the pop_newtimef function I was able to confirm that, yes,
the content of the p-value threshold field is fed into the fdr as alpha
value. I feel confident that this is consistently done for STUDY plots
using FDR.

Actually, when you use pop_newtimef with FDR it outputs something like
"ERSP correction for multiple comparisons using FDR, alpha_fdr =
0.024876" which I I find a little misleading. Because the number printed
is actually the return value of the fdr function, namely the p-value
threshold.

Regardless, thanks for the support

Best Nils