[Eeglablist] threshold option in std_plotcurve

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 3 10:51:56 PST 2017

Dear Susanne,

> I saw that ‚g.maskarray‘ is also 150 columns long but has only one line.
Might this somehow related to the error?

That could be it.
While using a debug mode and on the line of code you get error, can you
delete one of the two lines in g.val2mask in this way

g.val2mask = g.val2mask(1,:);

to make sure it works?

Because I don't know anything about your STUDY design, I don't know what it
means to have two lines in g.val2mask. Do you know what these two lines
corresponds to your factorial design?

Makoto