[Eeglablist] threshold option in std_plotcurve

Becker, Susanne susanne.becker at zi-mannheim.de
Thu Feb 2 11:50:48 PST 2017

Dear Makoto,

thank you very much for our help. I’ll report the problem to the EEGLAB Bugzilla in a second.

I checked the length of 'Rregions‘ and ‚g.val2mask‘ using the debug mode. They are of the same length, both 150 columns with 2 lines each. However, I don’t know if it is relevant, I saw that ‚g.maskarray‘ is also 150 columns long but has only one line. Might this somehow related to the error?
If I just run the line (in debug mode):
find(g.val2mask < g.maskarray)

I get this error mask, i.e. the same as when running the std_plotcurve command.
Error using  <
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Thanks
Susanne