[Eeglablist] Biosemi electrodes and EEG data acquisition with PCI-DAS6402/16

Victor Flores Benites suryavf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:17:30 PST 2017

Dear all,

I and colleagues are implementing a laboratory in our university.
We have an 32 electrode array of Biosemi for setup in an analog adquisition
system. We use a PCI-DAS6402/16 data acquisition card to digitize the EEG
signal.

We have some questions:

   - The biosemi electrodes have an internal circuit (
   https://www.biosemi.com/pics/pin_bundle1_large.jpg). Is that circuit an
   impedance adaptor or an amplifier?
   - We have configured PCI-DAS6402/16 data acquisition card in 64-channel
   single-ended mode pin out. We think that the reference electrode must be
   connected to the LLGND pin. Is this correct?
   - To which pin should the ground electrode be connected?

Thanks for your help!

--
Victor Flores Benites
Bachiller en Ingeniería Electrónica - UNI
suryavf at gmail.com | vfloresb at uni.pe