[Eeglablist] Biosemi electrodes and EEG data acquisition with PCI-DAS6402/16

Jacob Anderson ande2523 at umn.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:59:55 PST 2017

Dear Victor,

BioSemi electrodes will only work with the BioSemi amp/ADC box. The
electrode is fitted with a preamplifier I believe, so they active
electrodes instead of passive.There is some decent documentation on the
BioSemi website describing their methods, see the DRL/CM for how BioSemi
deals with grounding and reference.  I don't think what your trying to do
will work, esp without amplifying the signal.

Jake