[Eeglablist] questions related to erpimage() function

Akshay Maggu akshaymaggu86 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:36:14 PST 2017

Hi all,
I have two questions related to erpimage() whose syntax goes something like
this: erpimage(data,RTs,[-400 256 256],'Test',1,1,...
                             'erp','cbar','vert',-350);

1. cbar: How to define the high-low limits of 'cbar'? Could I set these
limits arbitrarily? For example, say, I want to look at +/-5 uV range
irrespective of presence of higher amplitude peaks (say 10 uV).

2. avewidth: which is similar to 'smoothing' of pop_erpimage() (?). I would
like to set a smoothing factor of 10.

However, It seems that I can't set the avewidth anything greater than '1'.
The following error pops up saying that data are too short:
Error using movav (line 76)
data are too short

Thanks in advance,
Akshay

--
Akshay Raj Maggu,
Laboratory for Language, Learning and the Brain,