[Eeglablist] Moving channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 13 19:34:20 PST 2017

Dear Eric,

> As far as I understand I only have to change the location in EEG.chanlocs
and EEG.data. Is that correct?

Unless you have already calculated ICA, yes.
I think calculating ICA generates EEG.icachans or something like that.

> And is there already a function to move channels in the EEGLAB toolbox?

No I don't think so. I have never heard of.
When you do it, obtain the sorting number and apply that fully by using
code so that you eliminate possibility of human error!

Makoto