[Eeglablist] Undergraduate Summer Internship Opportunity

Langley BCI langleybci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:15:39 PST 2017

NASA Langley Research Center is looking for an undergraduate student for
the 2017 Summer internship to participate in a multi-disciplinary team that
is involved in improving aviation safety using multi-modal
psycho-physiological data. We prefer a student with the following skillset:

1) minimum 2 year experience in Python

2) completed a machine learning course

3) minimum six months experience in any one of the following:
NeuroPype/EEGLab/Fieldtrip

4) At least 3 months experience in VBA, Visual C++

Application Deadline: 03/01/2017

Application link: https://intern.nasa.gov/ Internship Dates (8-10 weeks):
Late May to Early August.

Stipend will be provided during the three months

Position open ONLY to U.S. Citizens

Note: Please send me an email directly after you have applied for the
position online.