[Eeglablist] eeglab info to LORETA

Vivien Csikós vivicsikos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:36:01 PST 2017

Dear all,

I am amature in using EEGLAB and sLORETA. I have electrode coordinates and
their measurements in .set file. I want to export it to sLORETA so I
downloaded loreta1.1 plugin for eeglab. I click on tools >locate dipoles
using LORETA >export components to LORETA. After that I get an "Export EEG
info to LORETA" window and after I chose the output folder and click on
"Ok" nothing happens.
I run matlab as administrator. What could be the problem?

Best Regards,

Vivien