[Eeglablist] Topoplot - removing the margins around the subplots

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:03:22 PST 2017

Yes, Emmanuellen, this is one way:
just for each topomap, set it's position in the figure, and then draw it.
I believe you have do this in your own script, as otherwise you have to
delve into the eeglab code. Example pieces of code below.

%%%set a position
RECT =[.1,.59, .15 ,.15] ;

%%%assign the position to the figure you're about to draw
axes('position', RECT);

...run the topoplot command

...repeat for each position/topomap you need