[Eeglablist] clustering with neural network toolbox

Sarah Cebulski SarahCebulski at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 9 13:31:28 PST 2017

Hello,
I am exploring clustering with the neural network algorithm option.  I would like to generate any relevant figures that are available with plot functions in the neural network toolbox (e.g., plotsomtop, splotsomnc etc…); however, I can’t figure out how to call these functions in the neural net helper function that is called from pop_clust().
Can somebody offer some guidance here?  It would be very much appreciated!
Sarah Cebulski
PhD candidate, Carleton University
sarahcebulski at cmail.carleton.ca<mailto:sarahcebulski at cmail.carleton.ca>