[Eeglablist] ANT NEURO 128 Fieldtrip layout

Elisa Tatti Elisatatti at msn.com
Fri Mar 24 20:03:48 PDT 2017

Dear all, I run TFR using Fieldtrip and I am looking for the correct layout for my ANT NEURO 128 channels EEG system. I tried to convert the chanlocs EEGLAB structure to the Fieldtrip format and then created the layout using ft_prepare_layout. Unfortunately, there is something wrong in the layout as the Y axis is rotated of 90 degrees clockwise. Is there someone that has ANT 128 fieldtrip layout file or can someone help me to find out how to create a correct layout file? Best wishes!

Elisa