[Eeglablist] ANT NEURO 128 Fieldtrip layout

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:45:39 PDT 2017

Dear Elisa,

Sorry for belated response.

> Unfortunately, there is something wrong in the layout as the Y axis is
rotated of 90 degrees clockwise.

This rotation has been there for long time. I guess these 3-D space
coordinate axes across fieldtrip and whatever MRI images are different. So
in the sense nothing is wrong, it's just difference across the
applications. Isn't it possible to pre-rotate the channel coordinate in
EEGLAB before the exporting it to Fieldtrip? EEGLAB GUI supports various
rotations, which is confusing but most importantly it allows to rotate them!

Makoto