[Eeglablist] error

zahra fotovatnia fotovatnia at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 17:20:39 PDT 2017

Hello all,
I have used eeglab for quite a while but two days ago I got this error when running a script.
Reference to non-existent field 'data'.
Error in eeglab (line 346)while ~isempty(ALLEEG) && isempty(ALLEEG(end).data)
Error in differenceWaveScript (line 9)         [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET ALLCOM] = eeglab; I cannot even open the eeglab when I type it in the command window. I removed it from the path window and added it again. I also downloaded eeglab and all the plugin again and added the new downloaded eeglab to the path window but nothing has worked out. I do not know what to do.
Thank you BestZahra