[Eeglablist] error

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:23:40 PDT 2017

Dear Zahra,
 It seems from your description that a function (probably
differenceWaveScript) is creating conflicts in the call at eeglab (line
346).   differenceWaveScript is not an EEGLAB function, so you might want
to check your path and this function specifically.
 Hope this helps,
Ramon

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:20 PM, zahra fotovatnia <fotovatnia at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have used eeglab for quite a while but two days ago I got this error
> when running a script.
>
> Reference to non-existent field 'data'.
>
> Error in eeglab (line 346)
> while ~isempty(ALLEEG) && isempty(ALLEEG(end).data)
>
> Error in differenceWaveScript (line 9)
>          [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET ALLCOM] = eeglab;
>
> I cannot even open the eeglab when I type it in the command window. I
> removed it from the path window and added it again. I also downloaded
> eeglab and all the plugin again and added the new downloaded eeglab to the
> path window but nothing has worked out. I do not know what to do.
>
> Thank you
> Best
> Zahra

> ucsd.edu