[Eeglablist] Time frequency analysis, statistical analysis after getting the ERSP figure

Nabi Rustamov nabi.rustamov at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 08:26:14 PDT 2017

Hello,

I just started learning time frequency analysis.My question is about statistical analysis after getting the ERSP figure. Ifollowed the steps of Makoto's preprocessing pipeline and got the ERSPfigure but now have diffuculty in extracting the numerical values to perform statistical analysis.

It is first time that I would like to post myquestion. Can you please let me know how can I follow my question to see ifsomebody will give a comment?

Yours sincerely,

Nabi Rustamov