[Eeglablist] Time frequency analysis

Nabi Rustamov nabi.rustamov at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 09:33:39 PDT 2017

Hello,I just started learning time frequency analysis. My question is about statistical analysis after getting the ERSP figure. I followed the steps of Makoto's preprocessing pipeline and got the ERSP figure but now have diffuculty in extracting the numerical values to perform statistical analysis. It is first time that I would like to post my question. Can you please let me know how can I follow my question to see if somebody will give a comment?Yours sincerely,Nabi Rustamov