[Eeglablist] eeg_global problem

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:22:57 PDT 2017

Dear Deborah,
 *eeg_global()* is a function in the following path
*.../eeglab/functions/adminfunc/.
*The error you are getting can be either, the EEGLABfolder was not added to
the path or the function is missing. Either way, the best solution is to
reinstall EEGLAB following the indications on the wiki.
 Hope this helps,
Ramon

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:21 AM, Débora Corrêa <debcris.cor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I have installed the eeglab toolbox following the instructions as the
> provided by the respective websites. However, when I try to call eeglab
> from the matlab prompt, I get this message:
>
> *Undefined function or variable 'eeg_global'.*
>
> *Error in eeglab (line 343)*
> *eeg_global;*
>
> I double checked and the directories are ok. Could anyone please know what
> might be happening?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely, Debora.

> ucsd.edu