[Eeglablist] Trouble Importing EDF file into EEGLAB

Michelle Braithwaite michelle.braithwaite94 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:34:35 PDT 2017

Hello,

I've saved an edf file from Emotiv Xavier Pure EEG and am wanting to import
it into EEGLAB. If I use file>import data> Using EEGLAB functions and
plugins>from EDF/EDF+/GDF files  and then select my EDF file, I get an
error message saying "Unsupported data format - (Error occured in function
pop_biosig() at line 89)".

I've tried importing a sample EDF file which found online and downloaded
which worked fine, so I don't understand why my data won't upload if its in
the same format?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Michelle