[Eeglablist] Error while rejecting continuous data (eeglab 14)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:10:11 PDT 2017

Hello Rafal, a few notes below that may help, all the best!

********************************
Yes you could try just changing the format of all the events by looping
through them and rewriting them.
It may not be about the numeric format, it may be how they are read and/or
stored (cell vs. strong array, or something basic like that).
See also addnewevents function mentioned on list previously, and some
which may allow you to write in new events that are accepted by eeglab.
However, this may be problem with new build as you're seeing, thus a
bugzilla note would be cool when you have a chance.
Another thing to check is if the same thing happens with the eeglab
tutorial data too,
which would be telling if there's something unique about your data and/or
it's event structure.