[Eeglablist] Request for advice on correlating EEG data with a continuous behavioral variable

Thomas Radman radman.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:03:22 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have a continuous variable, 1 per subject, that I would like to
explain/predict using event-related EEG.  I have used newtimef to provide
each subject's time/frequency ERSP and ITC, which I can then use to do many
univariate regressions of each time-frequency window vs. the continuous
variable.  This requires a lot of custom coding - is there anything in the
study functions that would allow me to do this in a more automated manner?

Thank you for the help,

Tom Radman