[Eeglablist] Request for advice on correlating EEG data with a continuous behavioral variable

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:25:45 PDT 2017

Hello Tom, you can assign values to each trial [so not necessarily
continuous] and then sort the trials by that with the ERSP function.
For regression on a continuous variable you may want also want to
check out LIMO EEG, which I believe has functions for that.

See some articles below might be of use to you.
Also try googling "eeglablist continuous variable"

Modeling nonlinear relationships in ERP data using mixed‐effects
regression with R examples

A Tremblay, AJ Newman - Psychophysiology, 2015 - Wiley Online Library

Grand average ERP-image plotting and statistics: A method for
comparing variability in event-related single-trial EEG activities
across subjects and conditions

A Delorme, M Miyakoshi, TP Jung, S Makeig - … of neuroscience methods,
2015 - Elsevier

A regression method for estimating performance in a rapid serial
visual presentation target detection task

BT Files, AR Marathe - Journal of neuroscience methods, 2016 - Elsevier

Electrophysiological signatures of the race model in human primary motor cortex

ME Hughes, WR Fulham, PT Michie - Psychophysiology, 2016 - Wiley Online Library