[Eeglablist] amica1.5 - mismatch between GUI and input.param settings?

Heather Lucas hdlucas at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:36:51 PDT 2017

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the prompt response!  What you said makes sense, and I was able
to verify it on my own computer. I had previously clicked "Reject..." just
to see what the default settings were, not realizing that in doing so I was
changing those settings by not then un-clicking the "Reject unlikely data"
box.

Thanks again for the explanation and for providing us with this very nice
ICA procedure.

Best,
Heather

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign