[Eeglablist] Question about channel locations for Biopac EDA data

Emily Cohodes emily.cohodes at yale.edu
Fri Apr 21 04:51:06 PDT 2017

Hi eeglablist,

I am trying to batch enter event markers for an EDA file (collected using Biopac/AcqKnowledge) that I have exported into eeglab. Currently, the file is reading in the events but is not able to plot It either in eeglab or when I export it back to AcqKnowledge. I am guessing that I need to read in channel locations in order for it to plot. Does anyone know where I can find the correct channel locations for EDA data collected with Biopac to use in eeglab or how to set this up?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Emily
Emily Cohodes
PhD Student, Clinical Psychology
Clinical Affective Neuroscience and Development Lab
Yale University
2 Hillhouse Avenue
New Haven, CT 06520