[Eeglablist] Question about channel locations for Biopac EDA dat

Emily Cohodes emily.cohodes at yale.edu
Tue Apr 25 09:39:46 PDT 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for your quick reply! I’m glad to hear that channel location info is not necessary and that there must be an issue with how I’m formatting either the wave or event files.

I have imported the BIOPAC-specific data import extension for EEGLAB and am exporting my data from Acqknowledge in a “.mat” format. It might be helpful to note that even before putting in the event info, I am not able to plot the wave in EEGLAB.

Any further thoughts you may have/suggestions for troubleshooting would be very much appreciated!

Best,
Emily
Emily Cohodes
PhD Student, Clinical Psychology
Clinical Affective Neuroscience and Development Lab
Yale University
2 Hillhouse Avenue
New Haven, CT 06520