[Eeglablist] Can the LIMO toolbox be used only for 2nd level analysis?

Thomas Radman radman.thomas at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:27:01 PDT 2017

Is it possible to use the LIMO toolbox for 2nd level analysis, if I do not
have 1st level (within subject differences between trials?  I believe I
still need to process each subject through the LIMO 1st level pipeline,
however it's unclear what I should specify for my categorical variable.
Would it be a vector of all 1s since each trial does not have any within
subject differences?  I'd like to extract information for how the ERP
correlates with a single behavioral score per subject.

Thank you for your help,
Tom Radman