[Eeglablist] eegplot and TMPREJ

Benedikt Ehinger behinger at uos.de
Fri May 5 10:42:56 PDT 2017

Hi Max,

the eegplot-rejection method is really not nice to use.
The solution I use, uses global variables

global rej
eegplot(EEG.data,'srate',EEG.srate,'winlength',8, ...
        'events',EEG.event,'wincolor',[1 0.5 0.5], ...
        'command','global rej,rej=TMPREJ',...
        'eloc_file',EEG.chanlocs);

tmprej = eegplot2event(rej, -1);
[EEG,~] = eeg_eegrej(EEG,tmprej(:,[3 4]));

It is a very good idea to save this "rej"-variable. You might want
re-clean or re-apply the cleaning later!

Best,
Benedikt