[Eeglablist] Issue with pop_selectcomps

Max Cantor Max.Cantor at colorado.edu
Fri May 5 14:40:07 PDT 2017

I did not have access to matlab at the time that I sent this message, but
for reference, here is the exact error I'm getting:

Error using linspace (line 22)
Inputs must be scalars.

Error in topoplot (line 975)
  xi = linspace(xmin,xmax,GRID_SCALE);   % x-axis description (row vector)

Error in pop_selectcomps (line 145)
            topoplot( EEG.icawinv(:,ri), EEG.chanlocs, 'verbose', ...

Error in pop_selectcomps (line 72)
        pop_selectcomps(EEG,
compnum([index:min(length(compnum),index+PLOTPERFIG-1)]));

I traced back xmin and xmax (which were empty) to the above line in
topoplot (pltchans = find(RD <= plotrad), and even though I followed the
error all the way through the function, I couldn't quite figure out why
this happened in the first place.