[Eeglablist] Transferring ICA weights when different number of channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed May 10 09:44:29 PDT 2017

Dear Carolin,

Sorry for belated response.

> The next problem is that the interpolated channels are added at the end
of the channel list, i.e., different subjects have different channel
orders.

Are you sure? I confirmed that if you use the method I showed below, the
channel order remain to be the same.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Interpolate_all_the_removed_channels

Could you please try it?

Makoto