[Eeglablist] Topoplot - removing the margins around the subplots

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed May 10 14:17:44 PDT 2017

Dear Emmanuelle,

Your question is one of the best questions I wanted to ask ever.
To do this, you feel suddenly thrown to the low-level Matlab figure object
properties etc which is not easy to understand.

Solution is...
1. Learn Matlab graphic (very hard)
2. Export figures and import it to Photoshop/Illustrator (still hard)
So Matlab graphics is hard.

Makoto