[Eeglablist] BESA .fsg files

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun May 28 10:04:35 PDT 2017

Hello Deborah, a few notes below, best wishes.

just a small suggestion though it does not resolve your besa import issue
fully. if you can you get the main eeg data into matlab and/or eeglab,
that's good. If you can get the "times" for the "events" for the 5
conditions in a text or excel file, then you should be able to import that
into matlab and/or eeglab and do the plotting you're interested, by
condition. For basic steps, you can google/review eeglablist and eeglab
tutorials on event formatting and importing. Further, have you contact BESA
themselves and/or researchers who have published data with besa + matlab
computations. These would likely be able to help you most.