[Eeglablist] Can't turn off "ERPLAB 5.1.1.0 - Modify EEG.event GUI" warning during EEGLAB script

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:35:02 PDT 2017

Hello Ryan, notes below, best wishes.

*********BEGIN NOTES FOR RYAN

if you are using ERPLAB and are getting an ERPLAB message, it's likely best
to check mainly with ERPLAB user/help list and documentation. Note that
there are likely a range of things where erplab and eeglab have slightly or
wholly different expectations, though I understand they are meant to work
well together, and usually do.

If i were you and wanted to "stop the warning" and "hack through" (although
not recommended), I would find the place in the function that throws up the
GUI, and right before it I would force assign whatever info it needs, then
confirm that the function is getting the info I am force-assigning, and
then I would turn off the lines that throw up the GUI.

*********END NOTES FOR RYAN