[Eeglablist] Error in study

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:37:22 PDT 2017

Hello Jumana, some notes below, best wishes.

************************* BEGIN NOTES for JUMANA

1. Make sure you have loaded the correct channels for your files. Show them
to yourself in 2d/3d via the channel loctions gui, after having imported
the correct locations manually via Edit> Channel Locations. It is possible
that these are not consistent across your .set files that you are using for
STUDY. It is also possible that the channel locations you have loaded were
loaded incorrectly, or are missing label information (all of which can be
reviewed via "Edit > Channel Locations" and/or the channel locaition
information in the EEG data structure (EEG.chanlocs for example).

2. If you haven't already, run from the GUI only
a)the STUDY channel-level precomputation with eeglab tutorial data,
b) your datasets
and
c) see if the same problem shows up.

3. You might be missing something in your code/script, so please be sure to
examine eegh output if things "work" via the gui.