[Eeglablist] Dipole Fitting - Dipoles' moment

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:50:06 PDT 2017

Hello Nils, quick note below, best wishes.

I believe the eeglab approach is to use dipfit for finding dipoles
that accurately explain spatial IC maps, thus there is no temporal
information that the dipoles are explaining, in this case, in eeglab.

You probably need to get some way to get dipole fits over time, which
may require transitioning from eeglab to fieldtrip or brainstorm,
where surely that functionality exists.