[Eeglablist] error in running adjust

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:49:48 PDT 2017

Hello Jaleh, some notes below. Best wishes.

That sounds like an error message from eeglab, unless adjust is trying to
remove the baseline in your files.

However it is an unusual error that usually does not occur with that eeglab
function, so it's likely that there may be some problems with your files
(matlab often throws up this error message when the data is not meeting the
assumptions of a function).

I first recommend that you load one of the eeglab tutorial files with ICA
in it, and repeat the same adjust steps, all via the eeglab gui.
Does the error occur when you do it that way?

Other recommendations below:

A. Use adjust or whatever ICA classifaction plugin you like to determine
which ICs are artifactual.
B. Drop the ICs using the Remove Components function from the eeglab gui.
C. Confirm or disconfirm whether the issue remains.
D. use eegh to review the code that was run, and emulate the code

Also,
 *from your message, it's unclear when during the running of the adjust
plugin this error occurs.
*if this error is replicable, you may want to check inside the adjust code
and with the adjust authors.
*if you manage to replicate the error and it seems to be happening with
eeglab, please submit a report to eeglab bugzilla

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Jaleh Mohammad alipoor <sugmad973 at yahoo.com