[Eeglablist] The headModel toolbox for MATLAB/EEGLAB

Alejandro Ojeda alejo.ojeda83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:40:43 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I would like to let you know that I have released a version of the headModel
<https://github.com/aojeda/headModel> toolbox that is now research grade. The
headModel toolbox for MATLAB/EEGLAB encapsulates in a single interface (the
headModel class) common routines to allow out-of-the-box solutions to
distributed EEG forward and inverse problems.

The toolbox came to light initially as part of the MoBILAB
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/MoBILAB> project and now I feel that it has
matured enough to stand independently. Past versions of the toolbox were
used over the years in projects such as SIFT
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/SIFT>, BCILAB <https://github.com/sccn/BCILAB>,
and REST <https://github.com/goodshawn12/REST>, which required a MATLAB
guru expertise as documentation was almost non-existent. Things have
changed now! I have added several pages of documentation (linked to the
github repo) a GUI, and *pop_* functions for easy integration with EEGLAB.

You can download the toolbox from SCCN's plugin list
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process> or directly from the repo
<https://github.com/aojeda/headModel>, which is also the main link to the
documentation.

If you want to include the headModel toolbox in your project, please
consider making your own fork and contribute back your bug fixes/features
to the main repo (see git workflow tutorial here
<http://blog.scottlowe.org/2015/01/27/using-fork-branch-git-workflow/>). If
you prefer to stay in the shadows that's fine too.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions/feedback. For bug reports
please use the issue tracker <https://github.com/aojeda/headModel/issues>
or simply email me.

Hope this would be useful to you.
Best,
Alejandro

--

Alejandro Ojeda
Research Scientist at Qusp Labs (www.qusp.io)

Ph.D. student at the Electrical & Computer Engineering
Department, University of California San Diego, USA

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alejandro_Ojeda