[Eeglablist] comparing conditions

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 26 14:14:52 PST 2017


Dear Hani,

You should send that email from the email account you registered.

Makoto

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:00 AM, Hani Nabwani <nav.h86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please unsubscribe me, i tried as you said:To unsubscribe, send an empty
> email to eeglablist-unsubscribe at sccn.ucsd.edu
> And it doesn't work!!!!!
>
> On 25 January 2017 at 02:50, Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu> wrote:
>
>> Dear Jumana,
>>
>> > Is this still the case or can I keep all my conditions in one file?
>>
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>
>> > Is the same true for study?
>>
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>
>> > If I can keep one file, please can you advice me on how I can load the
>> data using one file?
>>
>>
>> After loading to STUDY, use STUDY.design to separate within-subject
>> conditions.
>>
>>
>> Makoto
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM, Ahmad, Jumana <jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear EEGlab,
>>>
>>> It says on the website that to compare event-related EEG dynamics for a
>>> subject in two or more conditions from the same experiment, it is first
>>> necessary to create datasets containing epochs for each condition. Is this
>>> still the case or can I keep all my conditions in one file?
>>>
>>> Is the same true for study? If I can keep one file, please can you
>>> advice me on how I can load the data using one file? The tutorial shows
>>> loading separate files per condition. I would happily use code to do this.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Jumana
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *------------------------------------------*
>>>
>>> *Jumana Ahmad*
>>>
>>> Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
>>>
>>> *EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study*
>>>
>>> Room M1.09. Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO
>>> 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King’s College
>>> London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *Phone:* 0207848 0260| *Email:* jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
>>> <antonia.sanjose at kcl.ac.uk> | *Website:* www.eu-aims.eu | *Facebook:*
>>> www.facebook.com/euaims
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ************************************************************
>>> ***************************
>>>
>>> ************************************************************
>>> ***************************
>>>
>>> *We are currently looking for volunteers with mild intellectual
>>> disability to be part of our exciting and world-leading European project
>>> into brain development and social behaviour. Please, do get in touch if you
>>> know of anyone who may be interested in taking part. *
>>>
>>> ************************************************************
>>> ***************************
>>>
>>> ************************************************************
>>> ***************************
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Eeglablist page: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglabmail.html
>>> To unsubscribe, send an empty email to eeglablist-unsubscribe at sccn.uc
>>> sd.edu
>>> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
>>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Makoto Miyakoshi
>> Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience
>> Institute for Neural Computation, University of California San Diego
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Eeglablist page: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglabmail.html
>> To unsubscribe, send an empty email to eeglablist-unsubscribe at sccn.uc
>> sd.edu
>> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Hani.N
>



-- 
Makoto Miyakoshi
Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience
Institute for Neural Computation, University of California San Diego
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/attachments/20170126/11bf6ecc/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the eeglablist mailing list