[Eeglablist] mindBEAGLE: ground-breaking news! (on behalf of Sarah Breinbauer)

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:17:23 PDT 2017

Hi

I’m very happy to share this exciting publication with you:
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnins.2017.00251/full

Our mindBEAGLE system has been successfully used with CLIS (complete
locked-in syndrome) patients. 9 out of 12 patients were able to communicate
via mindBEAGLE! This means that *mindBEAGLE* is the *first and only
EEG-based* system worldwide which makes *communication with CLIS* patients
*possible*.

We would be happy if you could share this news within your media.

For further information, please visit www.mindBEAGLE.at
<http://www.mindbeagle.at/>.

Best regards from Austria

Sarah Breinbauer | Guger Technologies