[Eeglablist] Importing channel locations

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 29 18:49:11 PDT 2017

Dear Chesney,

Sorry for belated response.
Probably the file you created was wrong so it caused a trouble in reading.
If you did NOT digitize the channel locations for each subject, I recommend
you simply use the names of the channel and 'look up locs' to load the
standard channel locations for Fz, Cz, Pz, etc. If you want to create the
channel location file, load our tutorial data, export channel locations
(into whatever channel format), watch it carefully and it is structured,
then copy the actual contents into the template.

Makoto