[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 29 19:05:50 PDT 2017

Dear na_es22 at yahoo.com,

Sorry for belated response.
Yes if I remember correctly, single-component cluster does not work. It may
be seen as a bug, but at the same time single-component cluster is a very
unlikely situation so calling it a bug could be too much. The solution is
you increase the number of ICs per cluster by reducing the total number of
clusters.

Makoto