[Eeglablist] ERSP outputs

Erika Nyhus enyhus at bowdoin.edu
Thu Jun 29 12:18:28 PDT 2017

I am confused about the outputs for ERSPs in std_precomp.  My data was
epoch from -800-2000 ms and the only inputs I set for erspparams was
'cycles',  [3 .5], 'padratio', 1.  The output frequencies are 3-125 Hz
which I believe is the default (3 Hz to sampling rate (250)/2), but I am
not sure why there are 63 frequencies.  The output times are 200 timepoints
which I believe is the default, but I am not sure why the times range is
-240-1440 ms.

--
Erika Nyhus, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience