[Eeglablist] Selecting a subset of epochs

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 15:37:16 PDT 2017

This can be done using the 'Select epochs' command from the Edit menu, or
if you're good with MATLAB you can write code to identify epochs you need
based on the EEG.epoch structure. The ERPLAB toolboxalso has a lot of
options for epoch selection (e.g. if you have more complex criteria for
selecting epochs that EEGLAB alone can't handle)

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>