[Eeglablist] 64 Channel EEG cap Location

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 02:38:11 PDT 2017

Hi all
I'm working on a project with 64 channel EEG cap that it name is Electro-Cap International, INC.I've searched on the internet for finding this EEG Cap location file but I couldn't find it.I saw this link too but 64 channels files are not 64, they are 66 channels and there aren't LVEOG and RHEOG channels. fieldtrip/fieldtrip

|  |  |
fieldtrip/fieldtrip

Could you please help me with this issue.I can't start my project.
Best RegardsHamed

Hamed Taheri Gorji
PhD Candidate
Brain Imaging Laboratory

DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND PSYCHOLOGY
SAPIENZA
University of Rome

Santa Lucia Foundation, ViaArdeatina 306, 00179 Rome