[Eeglablist] Preprocessed data from EEGLAB as a MATLAB file

hemang shrivastava hemang.shrivastava at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:45:13 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Is it possible to get the pre-processed data from EEGLAB as a matlab file?
I have uploaded a 128*1000 matrix file into eeglab and performed some
pre-processing steps including data rejection by eye. Now, I am trying to
save this data as a matlab file to perform further analysis. How do I get
this data?

I tried saving the .set file but opening it in MATLAB does not provide me
the data in original format. It has the whole case file. I just need the
data as 128*xxx matrix.

Thanks for the help!
Hemang