[Eeglablist] Digitized channel locations versus standard locations

Jenson, Dave djenson1 at uthsc.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:45:25 PDT 2017

All,

My lab is considering buying a 3-d digitizer so that we can use digitized channel locations rather than the standard locations for our processing pipeline.  Has anyone done a comparison between standard and digitized locations to know what kind of difference it makes in dipole localization, residual variance, etc?  I'm just wondering what the potential improvement will be in source localization.

-Dave Jenson